The Basics: Vibrant and silky Eye Colours, lushly rich with pigments for long-lasting colour. Specially formulated with superior ingredients tested by make-up professionals. The unique velvet consistency allows these versatile shadows to glide on smoothly and evenly – wet or dry. Mix and match to create an amazing variety of new colours and looks – from natural to dramatic. Go wet for more intense, long-lasting color or to use as eyeliner.
- A warm, shimmering brown eye colour
- Use in the crease with Sunset or Wheat on the lid for extra dimension
- Use as a wet or dry liner for a soft, smoky look
- Great on all skin tones
- Wet the brush to create a defined liner
- Use Eye Color dry as a liner for a subtle, natural look
- To avoid drooping eyes, don’t allow the Eye Color to exceed past the outer corner of the eye
- Use #330 Shadow Fluff Brush for a brilliant sweep of color on the entire lid
- Use #330, #350 or #800 Brush to blend and define the crease
- Use the fine sharp angle of #210 Angle Liner Brush to apply along upper and lower lash lines as a liner or to achieve natural hair strokes on eyebrows
- Use #810 Smudger Brush to smudge or smoke out eye liner or crease color
- Use #320 Shadow Brush to apply to the center of the lid
- Use #300 or #350 Brush to blend and highlight the brow bone
There are no reviews yet.