The Basics: Vibrant and silky Eye Colours, lushly rich with pigments for long-lasting colour. Specially formulated with superior ingredients tested by make-up professionals. The unique velvet consistency allows these versatile shadows to glide on smoothly and evenly – wet or dry. Mix and match to create an amazing variety of new colours and looks – from natural to dramatic. Go wet for more intense, long-lasting colour or to use as eyeliner.
- A dark, rich brown eye colour
- Use in the crease with Firebrick on the lid for a bold evening look
- Use in the crease with Sunset or Wheat on the lid for extra dimension
- For darker skin tones, use in the crease with Sunflower or Chamois on the lid to create a natural, subtle look
- Mix with Moss to create a rich liner
- Use #330 Shadow Fluff Brush for a brilliant sweep of colour on the entire lid
- Use #330, #350 or #800 Brush to blend and define the crease
- Use the fine sharp angle of #210 Angle Liner Brush to apply along upper and lower lash lines as a liner or to achieve natural hair strokes on eyebrows
- Use #810 Smudger Brush to smudge or smoke out eye liner or crease colour
- Use #320 Shadow Brush to apply to the center of the lid
- Use #300 or #350 Brush to blend and highlight the brow bone
There are no reviews yet.